Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fantastic Four Reboot Script Complete! Where is this film going?


Word comes from Variety that the script for the upcoming Fantastic Four Reboot  has been completed. According to the report, screenwriter Simon Kinberg has finished the second draft to the script and the film should be getting underway in production. The report also mentions that character testing should be commencing by the end of the month.
Miles Teller is just one of the stars testing for Mr.Fantastic
What I was wondering to hear about was the direction of the story. I was hoping to get an idea of the film's concept. Sadly, I got nothing from this story. The only hint of direction I've gotten are the casting choices. Seeing names like Saorise Ronan as the Invincible Woman and Kit Harington as Mr.Fantastic suggest that the movie is looking for a younger group. I don't know how I feel about that. All I can say is if Kinberg can make a younger Fantastic Four work, I can accept it. 

We can only hope that we get some answers about this reboot sometime soon. However there is plenty of time before now and next June, so we will just have to wait and see where the Fantastic Four reboot goes.

Wait...Kit Harrington as Mr.Fantastic? Go for it Twentieth Century Fox! What? I'm a Game of Thrones fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment